kate5kiwis: another sQUIZ:

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, August 30, 2007

another sQUIZ:

no kidding, i woke up thinking "i'll do a quiz", and *bam* i found one today at sarah's. i don't really resonate with ron: i would never leave my mates and zip off home. i know, he came back, but *really*.

G'day Ronald Weasley!

You are the strategizer, the one who is loyal and has a sense of humor! Though you can become very jealous at times, you are always loyal to those you care about! You keep your friends and family very close to your heart and will always pack up the courage to protect them at the end, even if it means facing your worst fears!

i am so NOT a strategizer, or even a "strategiser"; and i prefer to think of it as my sense of "humour" rather than humor. the english spelling looks prettier lol.

*whines* i really wanna be hermione. i even took the test twice, but still came out as ron. sheesh.

anyway if ya wanna find your HP identity too, click here .

10 Comments:

Blogger Setiuz Mama said...

haha!!
HOw's this....Hermione....was the result of my quiz attempt.....
QUOTE:
You are the brains behind the action, the clever one and the one who is very sympathetic. Though at times you like to be in control, you still step aside when it really matters! You are very cautious and extremely brilliant not to mention caring!

"Like to be in control"......NO...not at all...haha
Oh I love a quiz....one night our friends D and R went to the rugby with us and then we had a bit of a cocktail evening.....R and I sat and did HEAPS of them and had quite a laugh!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Setiuz Mama said...

p.s.
Where did you end up finding your new header?

7:26 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

lauz
lol about you scoring as hermione...

Where did you end up finding your new header

would you believe it, i made it myself.
i found the daisies pic during an internet-surf one day and so i saved it. and about a month later i fiddled with it, adding texture and then text. i can send you the how-tos if you like, happiness is just an email away X

8:08 PM  
Blogger Hay said...

Seriously, your Sirius Black!

You are the great friend and father figure, known to be the one who takes the chances!Though at times you can be a bit arrogant and unreasonable, you will always to what is best and makes others happy! You are known for being rebelious but are confident in being yourself, which makes you unique and a loving friend!

Lol- now for my great confession..I don't actually like Harry Potter. Never so much as touched a book and whilst I've seen the flicks I didn't watch with great enthusiasm, the playstation games were quite fun though...glad I got someone different too...*ahem* who is Sirius Black??
-I LOVE your new header it oozes all that is Kate. Luv ya, xxxx

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really wanted to be Hermoine, too, or even Neville (love Neville), but came out Looney Luna instead *chuckle*. Actually, she's got a lot of the qualities I do....ooops!

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate thanks for visiting my blog
i admire you
i love to hear your thoughts
never be afraid to tell me what you think and feel
luv ya
hugs :)

7:07 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

hay
i am way more sirius than ron. funny, i think it's because i clicked *passionate* rather than *rebellious*...
like everything (except for perhaps the princess bride, cos that book is just weird), the books are ALWAYS better than the movie. but my confession is that i only read the HP books cos my kiddos were reading them and i wanted to be in the same world lol. and i'm happy to say that i love harry. and hermione. and sirius. but not ron so much. S9 (reading over my shoulder) indignantly diagrees, insisting, "Ron's meanage!!"

minnie mouse
my kids LOVE the whole persona of luna in the order of the phoenix. i haven't seen that movie yet, i am a bit jaded with the HP movies.

jen
check your email chick X

8:51 AM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

I am Luna - and I am not sure how happy I am with that - she is a bit away with the fairies, and I know I probably am too, but I don't need a quiz confirming it for me!!
Might try it again after cafe. I would quite like to be Harry!

9:03 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

i got ron too... o.o

12:29 AM  
Blogger oacemama said...

I am Hermione...snap Lauz! Now that doesn't really surprise me !

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home