kate5kiwis: princesshannah

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

princesshannah

it's taken me a week to get my thoughts together, sweet girl.

i remember being pregnant with S9 at the same time that mummy was carrying you under her heart. we all thought you wouldn't last twenty-four hours, but you've stayed here for nine years, the littlest princess, full of life and cheekiness and bravery.
you had an accident last week and were surprisingly taken from us.
what a privilege it was to cry over you, asleep in your bed, painting your teeny fingernails the night before last; R14 and abby reading you the rest of clarice bean spells trouble.

When the sun shines, we’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella

Hannah Sarah, we celebrate your beautiful sparkly life.


8 Comments:

Blogger Setiuz Mama said...

Kate, what a lovely memorial to Hannah. I too have spent time pondering and scraping out the memories from the back of my mind. I remember visiting her the day after she was born....I know I wrote a journal entry about her on the day she was born. I think I might just go hunt that out of a box.....
Thank you for sharing.....I'm sure Hannah's mummy would have so appreciated your support and care.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Oh dear, I'm crying over here. Prayers for you all.

2:20 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Prayers from up North too. What a beautiful tribute.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Hay said...

I truly am lost for words...
Love and hugs to you all over this time
Hay

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear this sad news. Thinking of you and Hannah's family today.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, gosh. I am crying over here as well. Our prayers and thoughts to you and Hannah's family.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my prayers and thoughts are with you

4:31 PM  
Blogger Liesl said...

I am so, so sorry.I'm thinking of and praying for you and Hannah's family,

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home