kate5kiwis: express-OH! delivery!!!!!!

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

express-OH! delivery!!!!!!

*shrieking and flapping arms in the air*
BARB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your global swap has arrived>>>>>>>>>>
and the *express espresso* delivery has really made our day:
the lads heard the Knock! Knock! at the door and we sprinted over to find:
these.....
and the coffee beans even have *dark chocolate* on them!!!!!!!!!
i don't care what has happened over the last two weeks, or yesterday, or even today:
this is a perfect moment. the love is going around the universe :o)

and now, reading-over-my-shoulder, M5 has started reciting *knock knock* jokes, starting with:
Knock Knock.
(who's there?)
Tomato.
(tomato who?)
Tomato Squash
*dissolving into peals of laughter*
(i don't get it either)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry - M5 is just being a silly sausage !

8:28 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Kate!!! I'm so happy it came! And very, very happy that you liked what was in the package! Glad I could give you a pick-me-up from my hemisphere. :)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Yummy...I am not ignoring that you wanted to send something to Kate and her family. I got sidetracked! You can still do that if you want. I now have my email posted on my blog face page, so you can contact me there if you would like. I just can't help thinking that the fonts and colors of your posts are a lot like your personality?????

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home