kate5kiwis: Wind Warning:

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wind Warning:

Batten down the hatches, *Hurricane Katie* is sweeping through the close vicinity: leaving clean floors, windows, bookshelves, wardrobes, cupboards, and underneath-the-beds in her wake.

Inspired by all you girls who are packing boxes/moving house/ having a general sort-out, Katie has finally found her muse and is restoring order where chaos and mould once reigned.

Oh, and there’s a *prize* for the person who guesses how many socks we found in the boys’ room yesterday (clue: it’s an even number, but I’ll bet ya they don’t make pairs)...

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

22 socks! That's my guess.

Pitching out is so fun! :)

10:22 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

34? :P

maybe 12?

uuuhhh

10:36 AM  
Blogger Hay said...

Awwwwwwwwww poopie, I was going to say 12 too.

So 14 it'll have to be. 12 better not win *pouts*

11:22 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Ooh, I sure could use Hurricane Katie around here ;)

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could use Hurricane Katie too, but I don't think my stress levels would stand it! Please keep out of my cupboards!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Phara said...

zero is the only even number I can think of that wouldn't have a pair...I could get so lucky if I didn't find any socks in my son's room. But they are all bunched down at the end of his sheet.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

breeze on up here baby!!!!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Liesl said...

And when you're finished at Rach's, come on over here ;-)

I vote for 28 socks!

1:47 PM  
Blogger Setiuz Mama said...

oh....I am slowly getting inspired to do a major hiff and turf. Somehow we declutter and reclutter so quickly! I think It's partly cause I"m a memories person.........grrrrr

Socks.......16

7:23 PM  
Blogger oacemama said...

Socks...22!

Feeling the winter chill here...so chaos reigns supreme as we snuggle under every blanket we can find and camp out on the couch watching movies...must tidy up later...oh and pack!

8:37 PM  
Blogger twinmomplusone said...

go Katie go!

it'll feel so good to regain some control :)

10 socks?

12:56 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Summer's here! Does Hurricane Katie want to pay us a visit? lol!

11:00 AM  
Blogger Lizard said...

34 socks???

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any chance of Hurricane Katie coming down to the Bay and sweeping through my place???

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home