kate5kiwis: day #9

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Friday, October 09, 2009

day #9

extreme close up...
i have new specs!!!!!
they are actually a brilliant paua blue
but wait, there's more!!!
another pair free!!
brown/bronze tortoiseshell.
i look like my mummy X
PS i am already totally sick of The Dress.
yeah - what was i thinking?
21 days to go and i really need to make friends with it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Little Miss Flossy said...

Oh so gorgeous! look at your lovely blonde hair, I just had a hissy fit and got all mine cut off. Re the dress... do you know The Uniform Project. Similar idea. I think you're amazing for tackling it.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Sharonnz said...

Love your new goggles. Am loving your different takes on the dress but yeah - you've got a while to make friends;-)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Digging the glasses - very very groovy!

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the new looks - very fun and very elegant!
Just the looks you were looking for I am sure. Oh Kate....I think You are one brave trooper - " You can dooooooo etttttt!"

9:12 PM  
Blogger Ang said...

Top pic is more like Danny... the feminine version though... cool dol x

10:26 PM  
Anonymous RB said...

Oh yes, very cool specs.

You are the opposite to me and I kind of guessed we might end up like this, I am just loving not having to think what to wear and I love love Skirt.

But you can do it - it always looks fab whatever you do with it.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Liesl said...

Very nice specs!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new specs!! I'll be in the market to get myself some new ones, too! :)

Add something pink and funky when wearing the dress. That'll do the trick. :)

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home