kate5kiwis: day #1

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, October 01, 2009

day #1

meet THE DRESS.
it's a cute little hippie hand-me-down strappy silky (that's an adjective, masquerading as a noun). today has dawned bright and clear, and i have done a deal with Bulldog. today i'll have an adventure with the kids while he does his essay, and tomorrow we do a swapsie.
so - we're heading for the beach.
hence the bare feet. and the cheesy grin.

7 Comments:

Blogger Katepai said...

Fab dress Katie Pie!!

I am blogging again.
I am coming back. This is good.

October is my turning point.

I have scrap booked too.

This is all significant. For me anyway.

Kate
xxx

10:57 AM  
Blogger oacemama said...

Cool...so do you get to accessorise...say with jeans and a cardy if it gets cold in the evenings?

silky..hope it ain't real silk or your drycleaning bill will be huge!

I think I might do one dress for November when it is a wee bit warmer.

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!!!! - loving the summer feel. Enjoy the beach my gorgeous. You are brave - not joining you in the little brown number just yet - maybe later. I do where jeans most of the time - does that count???
Love you and loving the idea of seeing you both sooon! xx

2:47 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Sounds like a good deal to me! And thank you for the introductions!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Sharonnz said...

That's cute. I like.

9:42 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Oooooooooooooooooo I love, love, love the gorgeous hippy dress, I want one too....... I am also in love with your wild quilt, it's amazing! Good luck with no wine in Oct, you are a brave woman!!! X

11:00 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I do think the dress is very pretty! The weather is really getting too cold for most dresses here. :(

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home