kate5kiwis: day #20

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

day #20

what you can nearly not see is a glass of vino..
which i have sworn off for the month of october...
but i did my vewy vewy best during my exam today...
and i just got an A from my butterfly lecturer...
so i fink need a tweet...
(turn up the soundz in the sidebar)
love love love X

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

A treat or two is well deserved in my opinion! Good for you!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous rb said...

Oh yes you def deserve a treat. Well done on your A!

I think these challenges are best done singly you know! There is no way I could do two at once.

The no-alcohol one is def best done in February.

I had several large whiskys last night despite my attempt not to drink midweek (but it was very cold outside and whisky is warming!)

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

Congratulations and yes, you totally deserve it! You are looking fabulous darling and the wine brings such a glow to your peachy cheeks. Have an extra one for pregnant moi! Cheers and all that x

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home