kate5kiwis: day #16

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Friday, October 16, 2009

day #16

friday night. secret garden. ice cold corona.
this man has made me ratatouille.
and cleaned the car. and the house.
one night off. assignment-writing all weekend.
then pre-exam swot class. then exam.
then the assignment tweak.
then going out dancing...
that's the plan.
it's the home stretch, baby X

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

The finishing line is in sight... good on yer!

11:40 PM  
Anonymous RB said...

I hope you've saved a Corona for me. I deserve one this week - I've worked my butt off!

Cheers!

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Sarah said...

You guys are so full of spirit that the Corona isn't a patch on you. Good luck with the home stretch x

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home