kate5kiwis: day #12

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Monday, October 12, 2009

day #12

am sick and tired of seeing my face. this shot gives a way better view of today's pièce de résistance anyhoo - yep - i finally have me a BILLABONG bag!!! i scored it for two bucks at a garage sale in the weekend. oh, and the pink hoodie is EVERLAST and i scored it for three bucks. and lookit - i have an aerial protruding from my skull. i can do the robot dance too, but not here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

A hoodie? Hmm... you weren't hanging around the off-license round here last night were you?

7:17 PM  
Anonymous RB said...

haha re the aerial. I have so many photos like that - with aerials and lampposts and water fountains sticking out of heads. Well, not all at the same time obviously. Even I can't manage that.

Your hair is just so beautiful.

I know nothing about bags I am afraid but I am sure it is super duper.

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home