kate5kiwis: is there anybody out there?

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, January 03, 2008

is there anybody out there?

Miss Katie-pie...

Where are you?

Too busy to blog?

I'm going into 5kiwi-family withdrawal :o(

Love Hay xxxx

luffly hay (and all you other dahlings),
yes, life is not normal over here.
holidayish and not normal at all. i am scarcely reading my emails!!
(yeah, check my temperature)

endless summer days are stretching into the eternal horizon, loads of sun, loads of beach, loads of summer-lovin’...
a billion photos. all of which i am getting Bloggers Block about.
yep, it’s been a week and a half: my longest time away from blogland FOREVER and i think i will find my muse again soon, in the meantime, how’s this…

The Elusive Christmas Photo. You (of all the blogsurfers in the world) get first peek:

oh yes, we still luffs ya X

lots of love
:o) kate xx

PS i am the sexy owner of five new tops, a pink and white frilly bikini, three new pairs of shorty-shorts, and a french manicure set.
and a pair of chocolate brown and pink jandals.
so now you know the truth: i’m too busy playing dress-ups to blog.
oh and Hubby has talked me into going to the gym (it’s free, attached to his work, well it’s free cos we sneak in after hours lol)

PPS HOW ARE YOU??? and don’t just send me a blog link lol

PPPS guess the song lyrics from blog title, it's one of Hubby's fave bands X

14 Comments:

Blogger Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

enjoy yourselves

great photo

wtg with those new clothes

and that gym membership via your hubbys work is way cool


Jen

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY your back! Was missin ya Katie, but I've had the bloggers blank too, and life is FULL of FUN and FAMILY right now! I might pack the blog in for twenty 08, have loved it, but might be the season to go low for a while now... will keep you posted - pardon the pun!!But anyhow, check in on us to see tea party pics. Loved new years with your family, that was an unexpected treat. See you in the secret garden sometime in Jan aye xx

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello super cool nana, I'm glad you have posted, life in blogland is far too dull without you!
We are fine in our hippy happy household, though I am insane with jealousy over all your wonderful days of togetherness. I wonder if I can talk Rog into teaching as a career??
Oooooh, I have discovered Greece (the place not the movie I'm not that bad of a speller), and decided I am going to move there. So I'm learning italian this year :o).
Way to go you gym bunny you, though I'm rather scared....where has my sports phobic free spirited Katie gone??? :(
Look after your peeps and try to let us know whats happening in sparkletown. I love that photo, I am going to print it on real photo paper (well get Mr Music to), and put it up with our other family pics. Love you lots Hay xxxx

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. I asked Mr Music and he says (half asleep and a wee bit grumpily if ya ask me) Pink Floyd, Comfortably(sp?) Numb.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Liesl said...

Happy New Year, fun-loving Kiwis!

1:25 AM  
Blogger Marie N. said...

That is a wonderful photo!

Your lyrics made me think... Don't Comfortably Numb, Major Tom, and Harder to Breathe all contain that line?

Then I wondered how I came up with three titles...I *never* know the answers to these kind of questions. It is an anomaly!

1:54 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Glad to see you back! Hope you're having a lot of fun in the summer sun in your new clothes!

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yes, when he had woken up a bit (how did that happen? - arrr me hearties, I have a sword swindling Captain Jack too ;o)).
He said it could be Major Tom, but Bowie isn't a band. Then he said,
"Get up and see if I was right."
"No, she won't have replied yet."
"Just see."
"No! She will be asleep."
*Sheesh, Mr competitive!

9:12 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

hay et al
the song i was referring to is this but yes, hubby would *love* That Bowie Album...
now he's singing, "see these eyes so blue..."
and yes, i was very asleep lol X

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kate! I know how you feel about staying away from the computer. This holiday I just couldn't get to it, but I think I am back into my routine now.

Love the photo, post some of the beach!!

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooo, he not happy about being wrong. Apparently Comfortably Numb has "Is anybody in here?". Dunno, he has downloaded it to ease the pain of his failure ;o)

11:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi aunty, what a gorgeous pic!! missed your posts, you were away for ages, but now youre BACK! YAY!!!
off to the beach tomorrow for some sun cos it has been freezing here in PP (freezing for our standards, you would probly find it warm lol :))
lots of love x

5:44 PM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

YOU HAVE TO GO TO WAIKAWAI BAY NEXT YEAR - we are converted campers, just loved it so much, that I have fallen into a depression about being back in Auckland - now doesn't that sound like someone I know.....
Anyway - camping was awesome, the kids loved it, we had blue skies every day, the water was awesome, met HEAPS of new people, as well as hanging with the Wills which was great.
We are looking at buying a tent - come next year - book it now - or tell me and I will book for you - wouldn't that be great - a whole week on holiday at the beach....anyway - back to my depression....

6:39 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

jen
thanks!! let's hope this continues. i'm so glad i've kept up the focus during christmas/summer, i usually fall off the wagon Big Time X

ang
yes, the days are so relaxed, so sunny, so full of peeps and chill out time.
loved the Tea Party *so* much, it's definitely a "do it again" thang.
loved New Year's at yours, it was one of our absolute fave NY's X

liesl
back atcha babe X

marie
thanks, i love the photo so much, it was worth three days' tries to get it lol. sheesh, you are the Song Lyric Queen!! X

beachanna
funny, we're headed to the lakes today, must get back to the beach tomorrow lol X

barb
thanks barb, i am totally loving all the dressing up fun!! X

hay
lol make sure Mister Moozic catches Pink Floyd The Wall on telly tonight, he can have a quick review lol X

abby
hello sweetie, have a blast at the beach, sending you guys all our love for a fabulous holiday X

leigh
super SUPER keen for another coromandel camping holiday next summer, ok, sign us up!!!!! X

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home