kate5kiwis: Virtual Reality

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Virtual Reality

oh yeah, sarah bean is Actually Real!!!
being rather newish to this Virtual Friends thang it was such a pleasure to hang out with you today, sarah, and to meet your delish boys...

loved all our necklace and bracelet fun and the sea of beads on the floor that we skated on, sharing our life stories and playing that Getting To Know Ya game... loved our walk to the park and those yummy ice creams (my kids luff you 4 eva) and i can't wait to see what you string up with The Red Heart Pendant!!!
thanks for making the trek, and for turning our Virtual Friendship into Reality
mwah X

10 Comments:

Blogger oacemama said...

Oh...how cool... you girlies got together! 'Bout time I dragged my self over the kaimais and down to the sticks the line to visit you both methinks!

5:00 PM  
Blogger oacemama said...

Okay that made practically no sense...but y'know what I mean.

5:00 PM  
Blogger Sharonnz said...

I luff Sarah...so jelly. So when do *I* get to meet you Kate? Might have to plan that weekend away to your parts with my little sister.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

It's so funny to sit here at my little computer knowing I *met* SarahBean online and then miraculously face-to-face...and she seemed like a long-lost friend....and now you real-long-gone-friend-Kate have met her too. Really truly.
It's kinda funny eh.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Hay said...

Well...confession :O) I've been lurking Sarahs blog for a while...it's utterly hilarious! Feel like she's a kindred spirit...except funnier and trendier and a better writter and...lol, maybe not.
Oh, so fun, poopie (SULKING), I spent the day battling GALE force winds - turns out Wellywood is windy afterall, whadda ya know?
Hope the boys have fun tomorrow and you've packed the pepper spray, first aid kit and a cell phone...next time send them to me, I promise not to let them blow away ;o) xxxHay

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky, lucky ladies! :)

1:51 AM  
Blogger Lizard said...

How fun!!!!!!! I have fantasized about flying to New Zealand to meet you. Ok, I admit it I also want to see hobbiton, but you would be my first stop!

Sarah's blog is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!nt

3:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee I had such fun too, thank you so much for having us and feeding us and cleaning up after us teehee ;)
We will have to do it again soon! With Karen, and Sharon, and Rach, and... hehe I feel like it's like a big ol family reunion in this comments section tonight :D

11:17 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

karen
'Bout time I dragged my self over the kaimais... to visit you both
sharon
Might have to plan that weekend away
rach
long-lost friend.... real-long-gone-friend-Kate
hay
Feel like she's a kindred spirit... Oh, so fun, poopie
mouse
Lucky, lucky ladies
liz
I have fantasized about flying to New Zealand
sarah bean
We will have to do it again soon! With Karen, and Sharon, and Rach, and...

G-I-R-L-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok, here's the plan... let's get together (and feel alright... lol)
ooo i am *so* excited about a girls weekend... shall we?????
who's an admin queen? cos *organisation* is not really my forte lol... i'll bring the beads'n'bubbles.. and the sunshine X

8:57 AM  
Blogger Hay said...

IN!!!I so deserve a kid free weekend it's been 9 years! Hayxxx

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home