kate5kiwis: back to the *fuschia*

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

back to the *fuschia*

Leighleigh, I remember my thirtieth with such delight: you and Chantelle played *Elizabeth Arden Spring Spa Day* and gave me the complete makeover for my party, and only a few years later, but in a different lifetime, it's your own thirtieth!!!
I thought I'd give you a peep of your "bright deep pink, elegant, modern, funky" necklace:

it doesn't really count as *unwrapping your present before your birthday* cos even though you won't see it IRL until the weekend (for the BWoF), it's your birthday today!!!!!
(the symbolism is that there are thirty pink beads on either side of the flower)

oh, and it's extremely versatile, it goes with any outfit.. with or without the flower, so you can dress up or dress down lol...

Happy Birthday chick!!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really ;like the flower

happy birthday to your friend

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another design triumph, Kate! :) Lukcy leighleigh!

Happy birthday, too, Miss lieghleigh :)

10:24 AM  
Blogger LeighLeigh said...

I really don't know what to say - you couldn't have designed something more 'Me'.

I remember doing your makeover - it doesn't seem that long ago - although I never thought that I would be 30 - I thought I was a 20's girl for life!

See you in Hamil'fun'!!

Leighleighxxx

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home