kate5kiwis: P-i-i-i-i-i-G-S in S-P-A-A-A-A-C-E.. or a spaced-out Piggy.. or...

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

P-i-i-i-i-i-G-S in S-P-A-A-A-A-C-E.. or a spaced-out Piggy.. or...

when i was a little girl, my brother and i (and mum and dad) spent many hilarious moments watching kermit-the-frog's antics and laughing at fozzie bear's jokes. hubby recently told me that jim henson modelled animal on mick fleetwood. now there's a giggle.....
so: imagine my glee when i nicked/found this today:
and it was no surpise to discover that i'm:


You Are Miss Piggy

A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!

i'll try to remember that great advice.
so,

"It's time to play the music......
It's time to light the lights.....
It's time to meet the Muppets on the
Muppet Show tonight...
da-da-da...."

which Muppet are you???
go on, take the test...

actually, my faves are the two old geezers watching the show from The Gods, and who comment at the end,
"What do you think of it so far?"
"R-U-B-B-I-S-H!!!"

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Statler and Waldorf - the two grumpy old geezers were hilarious!

I LOVE LOVE Miss Piggy! She is such a diva, but in a funny way.

Mic Fleetwood, eh? I did not no that but it's hysterical to think about!

1:36 PM  
Blogger gillian said...

I am Miss Piggy too. I love having all those memories growing up of the Muppets. We all seem to have some similar ones!

Muppets is Classic!!!

~gyl

2:01 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I'm Kermit - "Hi, ho! Lovable and friendly, you get along well with everyone you know. You're a big thinker, and sometimes you over think life's problems. Don't worry - everyone know's it's not easy being green. Just remember, time's fun when you're having flies!"

I used to like to watch the Muppet show too. And yes, it's late here, 12:05 AM. My body wants to go to sleep but my brain isn't letting me yet!

4:05 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

I'm Fozzy bear!! I always loved him!

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved watching the muppets when I was a child
we still have a large muppet book too
I did the test and I am Scooter good test I am like him behind the scenes helper

8:44 PM  
Blogger Marie N. said...

I'm Scooter! That was fun :-)

My kids enjoy when we get the Muppet movies from the library.

12:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Scooter, too - which is exactly right. LOL! My hubby is Fozzy which couldn't be more right! Has someone installed a secret camera in my house? LOL!

I used to watch the Muppet Show every day and, as I've shamelessly confessed on my blog, I own most of the shows on DVD. *wink*

:)

1:32 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

I wish the muppets were still on for J to enjoy. It was truly a great show, so creative! Gotta love Miss Piggy :)

7:46 AM  
Blogger oacemama said...

I am Scooter too...and BTW...How did your blog get to be worth so much...can I get a loan please? My blog is only worth about a grand :(

11:34 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

sheesh, there seem to be a *lot* of scooters in this world.

karen
see, that's what the *hysterical giggles* are all about. cos i diddled the template widget :o)
i'm really worth only $9,032.64
but being a *miss piggy* type, with a bit of *fozzie bear* in there somewhere.. i thought i'd just take the mickey out of it!!!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey i'm a miss piggy too!! yay!!!
- abbs

8:20 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

The muppet show...one of my all time favorites! I am miss piggy, which I don't know if I like cause I don't feel like a diva at all, more like a worn out, crazy haired mom? I don't want to be worshiped at all! Is it fixed I wonder :)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home