kate5kiwis: create a plate

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, August 31, 2006

create a plate




clever. creative. cheeky. complicated. colour. courageous. concentration. cute. conversation. careful. clown. crazy. cool. crockery.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

Sweet! Now that looks like a lot of fun!

11:24 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Awesome alliteration! There are places here in the U.S. of A where you can pick a pottery piece, paint it, the store will fire it for you, and then you return to pick it up. Is that what you all did?

4:07 PM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

;o) yes, that's what we did.
lotsa fun.
when M4 was a tiny baby i dropped all four other kiddos off at a fab friend's place one afternoon and went off and "painted the earth" all by myself!!
i made a dinner plate which says "YOU ARE SPECIAL TODAY" around the rim, and we use it to mark a special event, or for a birthday: the *special* person gets to eat their dinner off it.

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son made a plate for me a few years ago for my birthday. It is my most precious peice of Fine China! I have moved about 3 times since he made it and each time I have placed it on my passanger seat of my car, moving it myself far away from the movers :-0

You have a beautiful family!

Best wishes,

Christie

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home