kate5kiwis: the two brave knights

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

the two brave knights


There seems to be a lot of bravery in the family today. S8 has just come home from kids club with a sword for himself.. and one for Teddy, made out of ice block sticks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mocha said...

Hi Kate! I'm so pleased you commented on my brand new blog! I didn't even know you were a reader, but I don't know everything (as I've been told REPEATEDLY).

Your kiddos are SMASHING GORGEOUS. When I have some more time I'd love to return and read more about you.

11:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kate, will you homeschool me? Your kids always look like they're having the time of their lives!

-Sarah, from Thomas's blog

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home