kate5kiwis: HAIRY MACLARY from Donaldson's dairy

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

HAIRY MACLARY from Donaldson's dairy


Our kids have all loved these fabulous books, since D16 was tiny and Granny and GD started buying them for birthdays.
now M4 is *watching* the stories on video, from the library..

(we've just been to the local library today, it was too wet to go to the park lol)
I love library visits, everyone is always so happy for the subsequent days... and it gets very quiet as books are lovingly digested and shared..

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw that you commented on my xanga site. How did you find it? You know its kinda weird cause you sorta look like me. Blond wavy hair, blue eyes, glasses. Are you 37 and have four kids too? Visit me at http://www.xanga.com/private/yourhome.aspx?user=retrowoman

12:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We LOVE those books too! I didn't know the author was from N.Z.

We like Schnitzel Von Krumm (with the very low tum) the best :0)

5:09 AM  
Blogger Lillyma said...

I think it's really funny what retrowoman said, because I think you might have found her through my blog. She's my close friend IRL, and I always thought your xanga profile pic looks like me & her sitting together. Her the one w/ blonde curly hair, me w/ the straight brown hair. (yes, I'm following the rabbit trail, too. lol)

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home