kate5kiwis: skatey katie, B. Tchg.

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Friday, April 09, 2010

skatey katie, B. Tchg.

i finally have my stickerfiKATE - and the ceremony to prove it!!! huge thanks to whanau and friends for keeping me alive and laughing during my study year. of COURSE there's a whole lot of photos! cos as always, it's all about ME.

my newest fave dress.
it's annah s.
i 'fess that it was ridiculously expensive,
but hey - i'm worth it!

pre-ceremony.
oops, don't mind the
back-to-front trencher!

yeah, we got PIPED up
the main street in town!

and there were BALLOONS!!!

it's all about the balloons, baby.

lookit - capped!!!!!

my piece of paper.

stickerfiKATE, which is mine forever.

the sanguine extroverts.

the graduates.

mah peeps. i think all
the balloons have popped.

my proud parents,
who both have Masters degrees.
for now, i'm content with my Bachelor's.
(oh dear, i'm having a 'to apostrophe,
or not to apostrophe?' moment)

this is actually my fave whanau photo.
in honour of the crazy middle-of-the-night
finding my essay mojo moments.
these guys have been totally amazing,
the best support team a katie could have.

11 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Big, big, BIG congratulations!

And am loving the black dress!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Sharonnz said...

What a wonderful example, you gorgeous thing you! Congratulations.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic dress, and SO SO EXCITED and proud on behalf of blogger- and teacher- and mother- and woman- kind. Congratulations, lovely lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Carnies said...

So proud of both of you, very very cool... prickly nose moments as you walked your walk of fame up Devonport xx

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Katie! I am so hippy, happy, hoppy happy for you!!! Well done!! You are an inspiration! xo

6:41 PM  
Blogger Catching the Magic said...

Thrilled to bits for you! You are AMAZING and an inspiration to all! And I am loving that dress too x

9:59 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Congratulations!

8:50 AM  
Anonymous BeachMama said...

Aww look at you guys. Congratulations Kate! I just love that you guys 'went for it' and got your certificates, so wonderful.

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh My golly goodness gracious!!!!
You did it! I somehow missed it in the madness of mine!
I saw little glimpses but was very much with you in thought. I wish I could have seen you whisk across the stage. You look so proud and should be xxxx

6:10 PM  
Anonymous whakamama said...

Flippin Flappin awesome mate! You have been busy! Big year, big world, big family, well worth it xx

10:16 PM  
Anonymous step up converter said...

hehe i like that

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home