kate5kiwis: mystery landmark tour

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

mystery landmark tour

ha! how we love skool trips. today sam's cool teacher loaded the keedz onto the bus and Bulldog and i piled on too - yep - we hogged the back seat lol. we went on a *mystery landmark tour* which was kid-exciting-speak for discovering two war memorials. the day started out so grey, but as we neared the beach, skies turned blue and beautiful.

i love it when life is like that.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Mystery tours are great. I wish we could do them at work!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

I've never been good at doing the field trip thing as a home educator. Of course, I don't remember any field trips from when I was in school. :D

2:58 AM  
Anonymous BeachMama said...

I love mystery tours. And I miss field trips for school. Next year J will be on some, can't wait.

5:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How odd - I came over to comment on another post but it is not here. Oh well!

The sun often comes out for me, you know.

That song takes me back - not to somehwere I particularly want to go actually. Music is weird like that - it really does take you right back to a moment as if you were there.

I want to hear the French though. Please bring it back!!!

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home