kate5kiwis: to my fave lurker

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, October 18, 2007

to my fave lurker

shaz you were so funny tonight, buoyed up by A Great Big Hot Chocolate and some *whispers* maccas chippies... when i looked through my petit sac français for a pen to write a note to moi on my hand, and instead pulled out some keys, a hair elastic, a journal-for-writing-sparkly-ideas-in, some eclipse mints, a hairclip, a cheque book, a pencil, some army men (ok, no army men), the iPod in all its pink glory, The Journal for Suzi, some frangipani body butter, some coconut lip butter that i bought in London last july, my Big Brick Nokia Phone that i painted with sparkly pink nail polish that is now all chipping off and that the kids keep telling me to cash in for a newer sexier model (but i won't cos i know how to stretch-a-dollar), a few old receipts that might come in handy, my mini putt scores from last week that i can't bear to throw away cos i got about five birdies (yes i did), the mccafe voucher that we forgot to use, a pack of tissues, my strawberry flavoured chap stick, my pink Roxy Wallet, a little box of pink (there's a bit of a Pink Theme here) *kate couture* cards which i keep in there incase i come across brad or angelina and they ask me to make something for their wedding..... and..... The Camera I Use To Take Self Portraits For My Blog!!!!!!! i think all the people outside could hear your excited *shriek*... "OOO, we HAVE to take a PHOTO for your BLOG!!!"

so sweet girl, here are your fifteen seconds of fame!!!!!
ppppf-f-f-f-f-fffffft. fame. fame. see, now you're famous. well, to the five people who read and comment here, and the three others who lurk and then tell me, when i am busy Divulging My Inner Secrets: oh, i read/saw that on your blog.

now i am thinking i could turn this into one of *those memes* where whoever is reading this gets to up-end *your* handbag and blog about the contents...
*grins, ducks, and runs*

6 Comments:

Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

But there's nothing exciting about my handbag. Not even my phone (which also plays music) is normally in there. We don't have a landline, so my cell (mobile) phone is also our home phone. Okay, so maybe that's kind of interesting. :)

And hey, I have a purse that looks like Hello Kitty!

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGosh! The Petit Sac Francais holds beaucoup de stuff! :)

7:14 AM  
Blogger Lizard said...

my aqua colored wallet
my son's epi-pen
tampon
a watch I NEVER wear, but its alarm goes off every night at 7:30 and I don't know how to make it stop.
some folded up kid art from the Aquarium we visited yesterday.
Shea Butter Cream hand lotion
4 AAA batteries *huh??*
3 pens, 2 black, 1 blue
1 blue sharpie marker
my *sheer joy* Bare Escentuals lipstick
oh, another sharpie marker-black
a business card from a magician in Toronto,CA
3 ricola throat lozenges
grocery store receipt
6-1 dollar bills
samsung black slider phone

And oh-this was just 1 purse out of three.

Liz
*you asked!*

10:34 AM  
Blogger Phara said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm taking her and a friend to see Dashboard Confessional and a day of shopping at the Country Club Plaza. Should be a fun weekend and a good end to her 18th birthday present.

12:34 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

That is a fabulous photo. My purse would not be as exciting as your sac Francais, sadly just wallet, billfold, changepurse (all matching of course) lip gloss, tissue, a notepad, pen and yep, that is about it. Keys and a phone when I actually go out.

3:01 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

lol about all the stuff in your bags, or not...
i think the inside of my handbag reflects the inside of my brain.
yep, beaucoup de stuff.
love X

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home