kate5kiwis: all he wants for Christmas...

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

all he wants for Christmas...

yeah, no jokes, in the middle of my *christmas* ramblings below, M5 came rushing over to me, squealing excitedly, "LOOK!!! Mum!!!! My *TOOTH* has fallen out!!!!!" and he has been busy showing everyone and ringing various friends and rellies to report The Very Exciting News.
that has to be the cutest nearly-six year old on the Whole Planet.
i take back everything i said yesterday...
hangin' wiv my kiddos all day every day is the best blimmin' job on the whole planet.

6 Comments:

Blogger Liesl said...

Way to go, M5!!! But take it easy on your mom and don't grow up too fast, OK???

3:13 PM  
Blogger The Gorgeous Debbie said...

That sneaky little tooth, I knew I should have just had the *littlest* of tweaks of it when I saw Mnearly6 this morning, and while I'm on the "when I saw you this morning....." vein - I'm so very sorry I never took you up on the park invite now, after reading your not-so-sunny post of yesterday, I feel all stink now. We didn't even go swimming, but we soooooo would have, and taken all your boys with us, while you got to fill the Christmas boxes (or not) and hang with yourself for the day. Love to you, my friend xoxoxo

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

M5 does seem very excited
will the tooth fairy come???

wtg M5

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh yay, the toof!

you're right, the cutest nearly 6 year old ever.

And thank you thank you for my gorgeous sparklies that arrived today!!

xx

5:56 PM  
Blogger Hay said...

Oh wow, it's really possible, he can get more gorgeous. Luff to Mnearly6, who probably has no idea who we are anymore. Boohoo.
We were talking about our kitties the other day and Ky goes (laughing) "Bubble! Was he called Bubble!?" I mean we've only been here like 3 months and she's forgotten the cats name???

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ack! I thought I commented earlier, but the darn thing disappeared!!

I just want to squish M5almost6 cuz he's soooooo adorable!

:)

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home