kate5kiwis: hangy birthday..

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Monday, September 25, 2006

hangy birthday..

Yep.. it's arrived!!!
all the way from the UK..



A full size, 2.7m hammock in comfortable nylon mesh. Steel rings and polypropylene hanging ropes included. Maximum weight 120kg. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Squashes down to backpack size for storage or travelling. Trees not included.


Unc Greg and Auntie Em: you guys sure know what tigers, er, monkeys like!!!!! S9 is gonna *sleep out there all night*.. (if he can get the brothers out of it!!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Silver Creek Mom said...

Looks so awesome. I think I would love one on my porch. Although I would have to make time to actaully use it int he summer. Hummm.....Thinking that's a pretty good excuse.

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Monkeys - let's hope he doesn't grow up into a gorilla !

10:45 AM  
Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

I never even got our hammock up this summer! What was I thinking or not thinking as is the real case here. Ugh!

I am putting on my caledar for April '07. Put up hammock!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Oooohhhh! My little monkey would love that. Too bad we don't have big enough trees here. Or a front porch.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Lillyma said...

Ahhh, the life!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

Hey, girl! We miss our favorite kiwi! Just busy? (I hope.)

7:30 AM  
Blogger BeachMama said...

Love the hammock. We had a similar one at my parents once upon a time. We all used to fight to see who would get to nap in it.

8:40 AM  
Blogger skatey katie said...

hey barb

Let me explain.
No, there is too much. Let me sum up. Buttercup is marry' Humperdinck in a little less than half an hour. So all we have to do is get in, break up the wedding, steal the princess, make our escape... after I kill Count Rugen.


actually, we have school hols here at the mo..
just been up to see my folks and other gorgeous aucklanders, and hubby has had a course at university for a paper he's doing.
i actually have a thousand photos from our last week's adventures, but i am really busy PAINTING FLAGS (for a friend who is running an event!!) and have been neglecting the blog, the washing pile, the kitchen...
thanks for da lurve...

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home