kate5kiwis: I am lion, hear me R-O-A-R !!!!!!!

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I am lion, hear me R-O-A-R !!!!!!!

M4 was gazing through an art-and-craft book this morning, and decided that he'd make a lion mask ("...so when I go to the park today I can R-O-A-R at Tiahnee and she will be scared, and then I will say, "Don't worry!" and I will take my mask off and talk to her...")
So we dug around in various places for much-needed items (well, they were just LION around *kate hoots with laughter*)
S8 helped with the finer details.. M4 (lion) and S8 (rabbit)..
... and then S8 decided that he'd rather be a CAT!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger mtnmama said...

i'm impressed! the masks are great, but more impressive is the fact that you had all that 'lion' around ready to be realized. when kiddos at my place are in the crafty mood i give them buckets of paint and paper. if there isn't paper they paint the cabinets. or do 'hands and feets' all over the kitchen floor...

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home