kate5kiwis: the girl. has chopped. her tresses.

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Saturday, November 20, 2010

the girl. has chopped. her tresses.




i remember doing the exact same thing at the same age. except at that age mine had less curl so i looked like princess diana, who was still lady diana.

6 Comments:

Blogger Liesl said...

Oh, she looks beautiful! What a great look for summer!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Catching the Magic said...

I did the same around that age and I've had it cut shoulder length a couple of other times (never braved going shorter). I find it so light and refreshing and then forget to go to the hairdressers for ages... and kinda love it long again! I figure I might as well enjoy my long for as long as I can get away with it ;)

Your daughter looks beautiful. Revving up for a good summer :) Yah!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

Wow. Very stylish and very beautiful.

10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loving the new look, very chic !

11:25 AM  
Blogger jo(e) said...

I love those photos! So beautiful and happy!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Barb the Evil Genius said...

People have already said it will be great for summer, which is just what I was thinking! I'm wondering whether to grow my hair a little longer to keep me warm this winter!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home