kate5kiwis: Bonjour, tout le monde !!!!!!!!!!!

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Monday, April 03, 2006

Bonjour, tout le monde !!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO
I've finally entered bloglandia.
Today I'm inspired by Jamie Oliver of The Naked Chef fame. Have just been watching Jamie's Great Italian Escape on the telly and getting wooed by Giovanni, an italian chef who owns a restaurant on Marettimo, a small Sicilian island, two hours travel by boat.

Quotes of the day:
"Now I'm cooking. I hope God will help me!"
(handwritten note, pasted to Giovanni's kitchen door)
"When I'm tasting Giovanni's food, I'm getting a sense of humour, fantasy..
it's all there on the plate."
(Jamie Oliver)

1 Comments:

Blogger The Rubbish Project said...

hi sweetie
nice to think about food in a blog..

i wonder how to get people to *look* at it though?

cheers
and looking forward to your next installment
kiwibopha

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home