kate5kiwis: acorn heaven

kate5kiwis

“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.” — Mitsugi Saotome

Thursday, April 13, 2006

acorn heaven

R12 and I went to ICE AGE 2 at the cinema with girlfriends tonight…
I’d give it, oh, maybe 3 out of 5, but it does have a few memorable movie-lines:

“Alright, you heard the scary vulture, let’s move out!”

“Do we have to bring the crap? I’m sure there’s crap where we’re going.”

“I don’t think her tree goes all the way to the top branch…”


Scrat was cute as ever, I love his acorn-love-affair. That’s passion.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

Haven't seen Ice Age 2 yet, but I'm sure the kids will want it on DVD.

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Your coffee looks delicious! Come back any time!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home