“If you were all alone in the universe with no one to talk to, no one with which to share the beauty of the stars, to laugh with, to touch, what would be your purpose in life? It is other life, it is love, which gives your life meaning. This is harmony. We must discover the joy of each other, the joy of challenge, the joy of growth.”
— Mitsugi Saotome
Pages
▼
Monday, May 14, 2007
voilà...
le petit sac français is here.. and i absolutely *love* it!!! i have been coveting sarah's handbags ever since the ultimate blog party... and now, i have my very own... *kate holds handbag to heart and twirls around and around*
yes, sarah, i did get your email: did i not write back lol??? i'm so glad you love your necklace, i really love mine (did i say that i made myself one too?? couldn't resist, and it's my first global swap memory lol) and i wear it nearly every day: i can't say goodbye to summer :o)
oh, and thanks for all the details on the bag: and you even wrapped it in pink tissue !!!!!!!!!!
I just popped over here from Miss Sarah's blog. Ok - LOVE the blog because you are obviously a happy full-of-life person, your jewelry is gorgeous!, and you have a LM Montgomery quote on your website! Rock on! I wish you and your beautiful family the best. Keep up the fun posts!
Ok - I need a craft or a skill or something....any suggestions - I'm over blogging, but I am really into this swapping thing. I guess a French Chocolate Tart (it was a great as it sounds)wouldn't travel too well in the post huh!
Oh, yay! I am so glad that you like it! I was dead nervous that it wouldn't be up to snuff.
ReplyDeleteThe necklace you sent me is sooooo gorgeous!!!!!! Did you get my email??
:)
yes, sarah, i did get your email: did i not write back lol???
ReplyDeletei'm so glad you love your necklace, i really love mine (did i say that i made myself one too?? couldn't resist, and it's my first global swap memory lol) and i wear it nearly every day: i can't say goodbye to summer :o)
oh, and thanks for all the details on the bag: and you even wrapped it in pink tissue !!!!!!!!!!
yep, i really wanna do this swap thing again :o)
It is beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteSo Sarah...what can I swap with you to get a fantabulous bag? Mine would have to have lots of orange and paisley...groovy baby!
very cool bag
ReplyDeletehappy mothers day Kate
oacemama - just visit my blog and drop me an email. I have lots and lots of fabric.....
ReplyDeleteKate - a very happy Mothering Sunday to you! :)
Hi Kate,
ReplyDeleteI just popped over here from Miss Sarah's blog. Ok - LOVE the blog because you are obviously a happy full-of-life person, your jewelry is gorgeous!, and you have a LM Montgomery quote on your website! Rock on! I wish you and your beautiful family the best. Keep up the fun posts!
Ok - I need a craft or a skill or something....any suggestions - I'm over blogging, but I am really into this swapping thing. I guess a French Chocolate Tart (it was a great as it sounds)wouldn't travel too well in the post huh!
ReplyDeleteLove the bag, Sarah did a great job. Now with the bag and the jewlery you will be oh so chic.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for the translator link...I now know the tape on my package says "I see leaving"...too cute.
ReplyDelete